Know the Names of Allah | 3. Al-Jabbar

My respected elders and my dear brothers and sisters, I welcome all of you with the Islamic greetings…
‘As-Salaamu Alaikum, Wa Rahmatullahi, Wa Barkatohu’ which means: ‘May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah (swt) be on all of you.

From the Most Beautiful Names of Allah
Al-Jabbar; The Superb Potentate.. The Compeller.. The Omnipotent.




From The Husna Names of Allah, Almighty, is The Name; Al-Jabbar.
This name was mentioned in Surah Al-Hashr, together with other Names of Him, Almighty. Allah said: 
".. the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior.. " 59:23

His Name, Al-Jabbar has two meanings:
The first meaning is that It reflects superiority, the Supreme Power and the Defeating. As the prophet (may Salat and Salam be upon him and his family) said:
"Glory be to the One Who has all power, sovereignty, magnificence and might."

The second meaning is that reflects His gentleness, His mercy and His kindness.
So, Allah (Almighty) is Who mends the broken, and He is Who enriches for the poor, and He is Who makes the hard easy. As the prophet (may Salat and Salam be upon him and his family) said:
"O Allah! Pardon me, have mercy on me, help me, guide me, and grant me sustenance."

Exalted The Most High.

تنبيه : المرجوا عدم نسخ الموضوع بدون ذكر مصدره المرفق بالرابط المباشر للموضوع الأصلي وإسم المدونة وشكرا